Many smartphone users are still confused about how to transfer data from a cellphone to a computer, without using a data cable. Even though it looks easy, for those who have never practiced it, they definitely don’t want to make a mistake in choosing a file transfer application or how to use it.
A data transfer application between smartphones and PCs that is already popular is Shareit, but there is also a file transfer application that is also super fast without a USB data cable and is no less popular than Shareit, namely Xender.
According to my own experience, using Xender to transfer videos, photos, music, apps and other data is very fast. In fact, we don’t even need to install any application on a laptop, just on a cellphone that installs the application can already be used.
The thing to note, for the process of sending files from a cellphone to a laptop without a data cable, of course, both devices must first be connected to the same WiFi network. If you don’t have a wifi connection at home, you can activate a portable hotspot on your cellphone and connect it to a computer.
How to Send files from Phone to Laptop without USB cable
- Visit playstore and install the Xender app on your android phone
- Once installed, Run the application and select the “+” icon in the upper right corner
- Select the option “Connect PC“, then open a browser on your computer
- In the browser address, please type and access the same IP address as the one in the xender display
- Press the button “Accept” when there is a connection notification on the phone
- When it’s connected, you can start file transfers, either from HP to PC or vice versa
- For example, if you want to send a photo, select the file you want to transfer, then click the download button.
Then if you want to send data from your computer to your cellphone, you have to select which file you want to transfer, then press and hold and drag it to the desired folder on the Xender display on the laptop.
With the Xender application we can also save or send the APK file of the application on the phone to the computer or vice versa. So if one day the application file is deleted, you can simply re-download the APK file from the computer without re-downloading it from the play store and of course it does not require an internet connection.
Video file transfer tutorial via Xender
That’s a short tutorial on how to send photo files, videos, documents, music and so on from an android phone to a computer without using a USB data cable, hopefully it’s useful and don’t forget to comment, like, subscribe to the video.