Recording incoming phone calls on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and 8 is very easy. There is no need to install the Call Recorder application because the menu for recording calls is automatically embedded in it.
Generally under certain conditions someone wants to save a telephone conversation from a certain number. Whether it’s business or other important matters, making the recorded sound file can be used for evidence or played back at a later date.
On our Xiaomi cellphones, we can automatically record incoming calls, it can be from all numbers or from certain numbers that we choose. We can even record unknown incoming calls.
How to track a lost/stolen Xiaomi cellphoneas well as tutorials overcoming WiFi on Xiaomi cellphone error / failed to connect.
Then where is the Settings menu for Record incoming calls on the Xiaomi cellphone?
The following admin gives an example on the Redmi Note 7 / 8 (Pro) cellphone and for other types the menu can adjust the settings.
- Go to the Phone menu on the Xiaomi cellphone
- On the main display, go to the menu options in the Dial-Pad row (See picture).
- In the Call Settings menu, Select the option ‘Record call‘.
- Then Enable the option ‘Automatic call recording‘
- To select a specific number, go to the menu ‘Selected number‘
- In the Custom list, please enter the contact number you want.
The location of the sound file recorded by the phone is in the MIUI folder > Sound_recorder > call_rec. Where you can open it with the default xiaomi File manager application.
That’s an easy way to activate the voice recording feature of phone calls on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and 8. Please practice it and if there are difficulties you can ask through the comments column, thank you.