A smooth internet connection used on smartphone devices can make users comfortable and save roaming time in cyberspace. As is the case with Xiaomi cellphones, such as the Redmi Note 7, Note 8, Note 9, including the Pro series, even though all of the performance is good, but if the internet network is slow, it will certainly make you frustrated and irritated.
Although currently almost all telecommunication services offer 4G-based connections and there are many Wi-Fi providers with fast connections, there are still network problems for each Xiaomi, Samsung, OPPO, Vivo and other brand smartphone users.
Slow internet connection problems on the Xiaomi Redmi Note cellphone can be caused by many things, ranging from the large number of requests for data in the system background, the impact of walware or viruses, network service provider connections to the system and cellphone hardware can be the cause.
Testing Xiaomi Mobile Internet Network
To find out whether the cause of slow internet or not connecting when used on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 / 8 / 9 or Pro series smartphone, it can be done without installing a network diagnosis application from the Play store.
How to stop the Xiaomi Redmi Note system software update process and How to change internet network from SIM 1 and SIM 2 on HP Redmi Note 7/8/9
In the MIUI 11 or MIUI 12 versions of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, Note 8 or 9, a special menu has been provided to diagnose the internet network. Where the Network test menu can be used when the phone is connected via a Wi-Fi network or cellular card data.
How to Check Redmi Note 7/8/9 Internet connection
Below I give an example of how to test the internet connection on a Redmi Note 7 cellphone that already uses the MIUI 12 display with the android version 10. Where the same way can be done on Redmi Note 8 or 9 and above.
- Open settings menu on Redmi Note (Gear Icon)
- Enter menu SIM card & Cellular network
- Swipe down and go to options Advanced Settings
- Choose an option Cellular Network Diagnostics
- Press the text ‘Network Test‘ and wait for the result
- After the diagnosis process is complete, the results will be shown whether the internet connection is normal or not
The internet connection checking process carried out by the Xiaomi HP system includes testing the router if the cellphone is connected via a WiFi network, testing the use of network connections by applications, internet protocols and so on.
So if you as a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 / 8 / 9 smartphone user experience problems such as slow YouTube opening, Sending WhatsApp messages without a check mark, Facebook does not show pictures or videos on the homepage and others, you can try to test whether the internet connection is normal or not. using the tools provided in the Xiaomi settings.
Causes of Slow / Disconnected Xiaomi HP Internet Network
Some of the causes that often occur for Xiaomi smartphone users and other types include the following:
- The network signal is weak, causing data transfer from the data provider to the smartphone to be hampered.
- Router or internet provider trouble, where it is not uncommon for routers (for Wifi users) or BTS of cellular network transmitters to be repaired, so data connections cannot be made.
- Many applications running in the background are also one of the main causes of slow internet on smartphones. Where many applications that require internet data at one time can require large bandwidth so that the data transfer process will be divided.
- The network system is problematic on the smartphone, this can happen because the system is rarely rebooted. Try to restart or reload the phone so that the system and applications are fresh again.
Those are the tips for testing the internet network on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and above without using third-party applications, hopefully it will be useful.