Saving TikTok videos to the smartphone gallery can be done in several ways, such as by using the Downloader application or through online media via the browser. So even without installing a downloader application, we can quickly get the video we want.
As is known, TikTok is a short video application that allows social network users to upload creative videos with a duration of only 15 seconds. TikTok’s popular name is DOUYIN which means Vibrato Short Video, where the developers are Tautiao and ByteDance.
The amount of negative content made the TikTok application blocked in Indonesia by the Ministry of Communication and Informatics in July 2018. However, the blocking was lifted again one week later after negotiations from TikTok with the government with various conditions such as having a liaison office in Indonesia, removing negative content and implementing a security system there is an age limit.
2 Ways to Download TikTok Online without an App
Behind all the controversy, TikTok’s popularity is admittedly unstoppable. Even though it is still inferior to the Youtube platform, many celebrities, artists, young people to adults to government officials use short videos to show off their creativity to create entertaining and interesting content.
As for TikTok itself, it actually allows users to download videos and can be stored in smartphone memory, but the video has a watermark or the term “Watermark”. (Also read: How to Download Instagram Videos without installing the app)
For all of you friends who don’t want the results of the TikTok Video Download in the gallery to have a watermark, you can download it quickly without installing third-party applications, the following method:
Download Tiktok Videos via the tiktokdownload.online site
- Open the TikTok app and search for the desired Video
- When you find it, press the icon Share which is on the right of the screen
- Choose “Copy Link” to Copy Video file address
- Run the Browser Application on the smartphone (Can use Chrome, Opera and others)
- Go to site address tiktokdownload.online
- Paste or Paste the copied link in the column provided
- After that click the button download the green one next to it
- If there is a choice of storage format, select the Download mp4 format for Video
- Wait until the download process is complete
To see TikTok videos that have been successfully downloaded, they are located in the “Download” folder, but you can also see them directly in your phone’s Gallery.
Download TikTok Videos on Savefrom.net Site
There is another online Video download site that is easy to use and the most popular today, namely the savefrom.net website. Where we can download videos from various media platforms such as from Youtube, Vimeo, dailymotion, Facebook, Twitter, Videos on Instagram and many others.
As for how to save TikTok videos to the phone gallery without using an application, only with a browser on a smartphone, they are as follows:
- Search for videos on TikTok and copy the link as above
- Then Open Browser and visit the address Savefrom.net
- Paste the copied link into the existing column
- Automatically under the column will appear video thumbnails
- Press the button “download” to start downloading
You can also choose the resolution of the TikTok video you want to download, such as 320, 720 or 1080 if possible. So for those who want to save on phone storage memory, you can choose the lowest resolution.
Those are the two easiest ways to download and save TikTok videos from “Savefrom.net” as well as the “Tiktokdownload.online” site. Although there are still many websites that can be used for downloading purposes, the admin feels that the two methods above are enough, hopefully it will be useful.